Cordyceps is a breed of fungi that combines more than 400 unique species of parasitic types. Fungi are essential parts of many ecosystems, but this particular breed also has a great deal of importance for people, as it has been traditionally used in herbal medicine for centuries. These mushrooms have a wide range of chemical integrals and compounds that make them valuable in historic medicine, as they are worldwide available and relatively inexpensive. Cordyceps fungi varieties incorporates certain biochemicals that imitates current pharmacological substances in a natural way.
Around the world today, Cordyceps is becoming increasingly popular. Many have the utilize the mushroom in liquid extracts, tinctures, capsules and powder form. Most of the species seems to be Asia populated, prior to its worldwide spread, which is why it is so frequently found in the traditional medicines of that region. In fact, Cordyceps only grows in extreme conditions exclusively around the southern mountains in China. With elevations over 3000 meters and frigidly cold temperatures, Cordyceps were extremely difficult to harvest and took much labor. Today a world market becomes possible, as Cordyceps is cultivated outside of nature by scientists.
Here are the health benefits of Cordyceps:
Cordyceps strengthened the kidneys:
- Fatigue, joint and back pain, high blood sugar level and unproductiveness are all symptoms of degenerative kidney health. Recent studies shows that Cordyceps strengthens the kidney’s potential by gaining 17-hdroxy-corticosteroid and 17-ketosteroid levels.
Cordyceps improves liver functioning:
- A study involving 22 patients with post-hepatic cirrhosis showed dramatic improvement in liver function tests after 3 months of consuming 6–9 grams of Cordyceps per day.
Protects the Heart:
- Clinical research has shown that Cordyceps can help keep hearts rhythm steady which averts off risks of cardiac arrhythmias and heart failure.
Improve Respiratory behavior:
- Cordyceps adept to increase the amount of oxygen taken in by the lungs.
- Recent study results have shown that Cordyceps used with other cancer treatments is very effective of treating the disease. In another study, lung cancer patients who were already getting chemotherapy were given a dose of Cordyceps sinensis, which resulted in 46% reduction in tumor size.
Treats Sexual Dysfunction:
- Numerous studies have shown that men suffering from low levels sexual energy saw improvement due to Cordyceps.
Boosts Immune System:
- Cordyceps stimulates production in NK cells (Natural killer cells), which are one of the body’s first lines of defense against infection and illness. These immunoprotective effects help against a wide range of ailments, from cancer to the common cold and everything in between.
Cordyceps really is a natural product with multiple benefits. Cordyceps have been one of the most productive natural cures for overall immune system. This rare fungus is gaining popularity as a ‘cure-all’ natural remedy that really can improve almost every function in one’s body.